School for whole weekkkkkk
Hi all, it's sunday and I have been to school for 7 days this week, which simply means.. Everyday!
I have completed my CMSK with your motivation and thank you, you know who you are. =)
Had dinner with Tjoa and SKY in Tampines Mall at Din Tai Fung. Stupid SKY! 30 小笼包 (Soup Dumpling), 吃死你啊!! I have pictures of SKY. Baby, this is how he looks like, remember to strangle him when you see him in school =)


I have completed my CMSK with your motivation and thank you, you know who you are. =)
Had dinner with Tjoa and SKY in Tampines Mall at Din Tai Fung. Stupid SKY! 30 小笼包 (Soup Dumpling), 吃死你啊!! I have pictures of SKY. Baby, this is how he looks like, remember to strangle him when you see him in school =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home